Software Support Analyst
Location: Irvine, CA
Status: Full Time Employee
Our superb Support Center team is famous for their consistently high level of service and ability to not just meet client expectations, but exceed them. The Software Support Analyst works to resolve client needs with proprietary and periphery software. Furthermore, the Software Support Analyst diagnoses and resolves issues over the phone and via remote connectivity. This position is part of a larger client-facing support and service team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Effectively respond to and resolve client reported issues for the BMS proprietary software applications.
- Take live calls from clients as well as work tickets in the queue.
- Track and document all calls taken through Customer Relational Management system maintaining constant contact with customer until resolved.
- Maintain working knowledge of BMS products and tools
- Knowledge of bankruptcy industry, BMS products and tools
- Training progress meets expectations (90% minimum of all quizzes in BMSU).
- Pass all required certification testing
- Quickly grasp both the concept and details of new features and functionality
- Knowledge is applied in resolving client issues
- Anticipate the impact a software defect, operational issue, or proposed solution will have on the client system
- Customer Service
- Perform according to Customer Service Standards
- Take live calls
- Record all communication with clients within the CRM
- Actions align with team scorecard expectations
- Troubleshooting / Ticket Resolution
- Maintain a sense of urgency and ownership while working to resolve issue.
- Effectively engage development and other resources outside of the Support Center as needed to resolve client issues.
- Exercise sound judgment in all actions
- Problem, action, and resolution are documented clearly and timely
- Ensures joint ownership of goal setting, commitments and accomplishments
- Involves everyone on the team
- Treats all clients and employees with respect; values diverse perspectives
- Demonstrates the ability to work with others throughout the organization
- Continuous Improvement:
- Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self‐improvement
- Ability to adapt and be open to new ideas and improvements to products and processes
- Data, Confidentiality and security
- Practices all security and data handling procedures, policies to protect company security as well as client confidentiality and privacy. Protects the privacy and confidentiality of all customer and staff information at all times
- Appropriately handle confidential information to safeguard such information and only use it or disclose it as expressly authorized or specifically required in the course of performing their specific job duties. Misuse of confidential information can be intentional (acts and/or omissions), or a product of negligence or inadvertence. Misuse of data should be avoided such as but not limited to:
- Accessing information not directly germane or relevant to the employee’s specifically assigned tasks
- Disclosing, discussing and/or providing confidential information to any individual not authorized to view or access that data, including but not limited to third
parties, volunteers, vendors and other BMS employees
- Reckless, careless, negligent, or improper handling, storage or disposal of confidential data, including electronically stored and/or transmitted data,
printed documents and reports containing confidential information
- Deleting or altering information without authorization, generating and/or disseminating false or misleading information, and using information viewed or
retrieved from the systems for non‐work use
Qualities, Skills and Traits Required:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast‐paced environment
- Innovative problem solving skills; the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Focused and self‐motivated
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; possessing high level of professionalism
- Strong interpersonal (teambuilding) skills
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer related field preferred or minimum AA degree
- 3 – 5 years’ experience with call center environment
- Proven experience learning and supporting proprietary applications
- Proficient with: MS Office,
- Knowledge of Corel, Adobe,
- Proven technical aptitude
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
We Kindly Request no Recruiter Inquiries for this position.