Enjoy sweet early-bird savings when you register before January 10th for the 2017 NABT Spring Seminar at the Gran Melia resort in Puerto Rico!
The seminar will be a fantastic event of litigation and mediation talks and networking opportunities for bankruptcy professionals, with CLE-packed sessions, fantastic networking events, and sun-soaked fun. Here’s a brief overview of what’s in store for you when you come to the NABT Spring Seminar from March 1-4, 2017:
This event is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge, learn from and network with experienced trustees and administrative professionals, and hear from distinguished panelists, all while experiencing an unforgettable getaway in the Caribbean. And, with Puerto Rico being a US territory, NO PASSPORTS REQUIRED!
Register and secure your hotel room today to take advantage of these sweet discounts:
- Save $100 with an early registration discount until Jan. 10, 2017
- Other discounts:
- $100 NABT Trustee Member / 1st Time Attendee Discount
- $100 New Panel Trustee Discount
- $150 Trustee + Paralegal/Assistant Combo Registration Discount
- Save $50 per additional trustee assistant
If you have any questions about the 2017 Spring Seminar, please contact Christina Hicks, NABT Executive Director: email@example.com.