New! LCI Consumer Information Report
Improve Due Diligence Efforts Quickly
Strategic Insight, None of the Effort – Just $25/report
The new LCI Consumer Information Report (CIR) offers access to a comprehensive collection of records from an extensive set of public and private data sources. Using advanced analytics, the report includes information about properties, vehicles, businesses and more – potentially uncovering additional assets and increasing the value of the estate.
LCI scours data from a wide variety of databases including:
- Departments of Motor Vehicles
- County Courts
- State Courts
- Property Records
- Phone Companies
- Magazine subscriptions
- Other private data sources
Rather than searching manually and paying for information across multiple public and private databases, the CIR enables fiduciaries to leverage efficient search capabilities through a single analytic interface to review comprehensive business and consumer data with little effort.
- Saves Time and Effort – Report is generated and delivered by the end of the next business day
- Comprehensive – Data compiled from a vast combination of public and proprietary sources – many of which are not available to the general public
- Protect Personally Indentifiable Information (PII) – Rather than entering potential PII data on various sites across the web to obtain the information needed, our secure online order system ensures the safety of PII entered as part of the order process
- Increase value to the estate – Find overlooked assets to include as part of the estate
- Make Quick Decisions – Concise report allows users to find information needed easily
- Order On Demand –Flexibility to order reports for one consumer or many consumers – anytime there is a need
- Low Cost – Available for less than 10% of the cost of annual subscription costs charged by other providers
Take a tour of a sample LCI CIR!
Each image shows data elements common to all reports. Click on each image to enlarge.
Have you already used the LCI CIR for a case?
Let us know how the LCI CIR helped.
Submit LCI CIR Feedback
The LCI Consumer Information Report is available to order on an individual consumer basis for only $25/report.
View Sample Report