Banking Operations Analyst I
Location: Irvine, CA
Status: Full Time Employee
The in-house BMS Banking Center team is the only one of it’s kind in our industry, and is made up of experienced professionals available to assist clients in all their banking needs. The Banking Operations Analyst I assists clients with banking-related requests submitted through emails or phone calls. This position is part of a larger client-facing support and service team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assist clients with banking related requests such as: funds transfers, stop payments, accounts transactions, help with monthly reconciliations, W9’s, etc., through emails and phone calls
- Identify, research and resolve client issues with proprietary software
- Provide account security and protection
- Work closely with bank and internal teams to settle banking issues timely and accurately
- Ensure client issue is completely resolved to client’s satisfaction in a timely manner
- Gain knowledge of bankruptcy industry, BMS products and tools and apply towards resolving client issues
- Provide exceptional client service with professional phone presence and follow‐through skills for requests received via live calls and email.
- Maintain a sense of urgency and ownership while working to resolve issues
- Communicate problems and potential solutions clearly to bank, technology teams, and management
- Demonstrate the ability to work with others throughout the organization
Qualities, Skills and Traits Required:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast‐paced environment
- Innovative problem solving skills; the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Focused and self‐motivated
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; possessing high level of professionalism
- Strong interpersonal (team-building) skills
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Finance strongly preferred
- Ideally, candidates should possess at least two years of prior banking experience, preferably as a teller or in operations, or equivalent experience in the bankruptcy industry
- Must have working knowledge of personal computer applications including Microsoft Office
- Experience with supporting proprietary software a plus
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
We Kindly Request no Recruiter Inquiries for this position.